Buyer filed a chargeback AFTER they recieved a refund from Ebay....how to fight this?

phisigbb

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but I would really like some opinions on this matter.  The backround is....

A buyer opened a "not as described" case against me on ebay.  The item was as described and I have a no refund policy but ebay found in her favor, as they usually do, so they requested she send the item back to me. She had 10 days to ship the item back.  At the end of 10 days the item still wasn't shipped so ebay released the hold on my account and closed the case in my favor.  The next day the buyer overnight-ed the item to me and appealed the case.  Ebay told me it was thier problem now and they would handle it.  They decided to refund the buyer the full amount.  The next day she opened a chargeback against me!  So not only did she receive a full refund from ebay she want me to give her a full refund too!   How is that not fraud?! 

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?  Or similar situations?  Will paypal support and fight for me so this scammer doesn't win the case?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.