Buyer Fraud [Unauthorized Payment] ~ Please Help

Temp20221201bo
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold alot of virtual goods, and this is the first time this happend to me.

I sold about 300$ + worth of virtual goods, [On A game], and the Buyer has recieved his virtual goods [As stated in the note the buyer had himself], they same buyer used me 4-5 times and in ALL times he recieved his payment. i have not noticed this, but the buyer appeared to use different accounts, which i should've noticed before selling him any further virtual goods. I have been trying to call Paypal customer service to work through, but i just can't get to them. Please help 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Were the funds reversed or put on hold? Im not sure what your question really was but I do know that seller protection doesn't cover intangible items. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Login to Me Too

Temp20221201bo
Contributor
Contributor

yes, it was intangible items, i'm not willing to pay 260$ to get my balance to just 0.00 usd. this is not fair, they haven't even heared my side of story, and when i call they let a friggin' robot talk to me..

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Temp20221201bo wrote:

yes, it was intangible items, i'm not willing to pay 260$ to get my balance to just 0.00 usd. this is not fair, they haven't even heared my side of story, and when i call they let a friggin' robot talk to me..

11.3 Eligibility Requirements

• You must ship the item to the shipping address on the Transaction Details Page.
  • You must respond to PayPal's requests for documentation and other information in a timely manner.
  • The item must be a physical, tangible good that can be shipped.
  • Your primary residence, as listed in your Account, must be in the United States

If you are going to risk selling intangible items online with no protection, you have to accept responsibility, like it or not.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.