unable to load documents or get a straight answer

frustrated1111
Contributor
Contributor

No wonder the username 'frustrated' has been taken multiple times.

I was unable to lodge a dispute through my activity log so paypal eventually manually opened one for me. We now have a 'dialogue' going on in the Message Centre whereby I explain that nothing is showing in the Resolution Centre and PP asks for supporting documents. Each message they send repeats the instructions to go to the Resolution Centre. Each reply I send explains that there is NO REFERENCE to my claim in the Resolution Centre. Presumably I am dealing with an algorithm. This has been going on daily for 10 days. Each time I see I have a new message, my hopes are dashed when I read yet another reply that didn't answer my question. The case will close in 7 days and I will never have had the opportunity to submit my supporting documents.

I am really loathe to make a phone call because I don't have a spare 4 hours to be put on hold. But is this my only hope? Each answer is signed with a person's name. But not one of them has read my question properly. I have about ten replies now, none of which solves my problem.

Unbelievably frustrating company to deal with.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@frustrated1111

Here is a PayPal document upload link. When finished, you should contact PayPal and let them know you submitted their request.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@frustrated1111

Here is a PayPal document upload link. When finished, you should contact PayPal and let them know you submitted their request.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

Login to Me Too

frustrated1111
Contributor
Contributor

You have restored my faith in human intelligence. I can't thank you enough for your fast response solving my problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.