scammed by fraud website, reported to Paypal but my case was closed. How to appeal my case next?

rinbar
New Community Member

I have been scammed by a Chinese Fake website. I have been coaxed to buy gifts using a website but It was all frauds as no gift has been bought. I have reported about the website through the PayPal resolution center with all details. To my surprise, My case has been closed in no time with the comment, "Thank you for reporting this case.  After reviewing your case, we found that the reported transactions were not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. ". Now, I don't see any appeal button against my case so that I can escalate my case.  If I am claiming that I have been scammed, why Paypal team doesn't believe that. Then what is the use of Paypal if they support the scammer? What is the use of my wasting time reporting to Paypal if they aren't bothered about my concern or problems. If I am mentioning, there is a fraud website, Why Paypal team doesn't want to be accountable and responsible for such fraud activities. I definitely want all transactions on that website should be canceled and my money is refunded. I don't see any email where I can raise my case or appeal against my transactions. Somehow, I even feel, Paypal is turning into a scammer website as no phone number, no email listing, and now online support shared anywhere. Is this a deliberate attempt to discourage people not to report any such report? Then why do they request everyone to report for fraudulent activities?

Now, I want my case to be opened and my all transaction to the Chinese fraud websites be canceled. If there is no gift, then why should I pay anyone? Since, Fraudster website is also not replying to my email. If nothing will be solved, I will be having no option but to raise a Police case for a fraud online case against the website and Paypal for supporting fraudulent websites so that naive people can be looted or scammed.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rizuan881
Contributor
Contributor
Cash out conection number to acc paypal
Login to Me Too

rinbar
New Community Member

@Rizuan881  Many thanks for the revert. I didn't understand it yet. Kindly advise it better.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.