ring

Katieu64
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received  gold ring priced at $128 sen to them even though you didn't purchase it? The return address is <removed>. I believe it is a scam, and I cant find the charge anywhere on my credit cards

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

EC88
New Community Member

me too,  don't know why recviced a ring price $128, anyone can find out what happen?

Login to Me Too

Grandmother2
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ordered something like from Facebook. It’s a bait and switch scam going around. I was a victim too. Order a heat press off of Facebook received a ring
Login to Me Too

Jamie822
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I ordered a ice maker 😞
Login to Me Too

lynskelly77
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered some bumper boat things for the lake off Facebook, 2 of them for a total of $77.  I filed a dispute and the company came back through PayPal offering half refund or else I can continue my dispute through PayPal with no guarantee.  I want to fight it because I'm **bleep** that they'd even get any money but I know I should just take what I can get at this point.

Login to Me Too

kenntaz
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, but the price of the thing ordered. In my case... ice machine.. it was $44 total.
Login to Me Too

Grandmother2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a heat press and instead I received a gold ring. It must be the new scam going around.
Login to Me Too

Pridejoy01
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! My husband ordered a nuggets ice maker. We got a gold ring with a $128 price. Weird
Login to Me Too

Skdcpw4christ
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

treesao
Contributor
Contributor

gbrokey
Contributor
Contributor
I like many of you I recieved a very cheap ring that I did not order. I did order an electric golf cart that I believe is a scam from a FB ad that never arrived.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.