problem with cleanyos website order of lysol products

net101
New Community Member

i have ordered from cleanyos website and after doing so my order went through twice and then heard it was a scam website any recommended help

thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ty33
The same thing happened to me. I reported the charge to PayPal. Hopeful, they can rectify the problem. So sad people are scamming others😡
Login to Me Too

ChMarCooke
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal suggested that I deal with my bank, so I called my bank and had the transaction cancelled as it was still pending.
Login to Me Too

Susieq57
Contributor
Contributor
I just had to call my bank and try to cancel it and have them freeze my account I saw that too and I got a different name to George Wallace I don’t know stupid me trying to try some things it’s awful I hope I got it in time
Login to Me Too

MSBLUE
Contributor
Contributor
From this website, was anybody able to get they lysol. I ordered and they sent me a fake tracking number. Saying it was delivered on the same day i ordered. Iam ready to close my paypal account if they cant help.
Login to Me Too

Tiffdawggg
The site isn’t even there anymore and I ordered mine in June I believe. They scammed me for more than I paid for. I’ve tried to contact PayPal and they basically said they can’t do anything about it.. I would contact your bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.