paypal violated my rights

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

my page seeking help for theft from cflsales was removed from the forum. and as such i feel i have been censored by paypal who is now caught actively aiding theft of my assets. this is not to be tolerated. the feds will be involved in any legal actions. that is all i will say at this time.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

im apparently not free to speak here. 2nd ammendment violation

Login to Me Too

Anna265
Contributor
Contributor

All I said is I can't do loans because I am not allowed two one because I might be 18 and older but because I am a disability child I am under age and this is why I am not allowed to do any loans activity.

Anna
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

stay on topic. what you said anna means nothing to this page. when this ends paypal will not be running the same way ever again. according to a charter we have to run a protocol.

Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

im the only member of the lgbtq community that is universally hated by all life on earth. such a devastation considering facebook hates us, and google despises us. i can prove that much whenever.

Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

its funny that these companies knew i was lgbtq and yet still acted the way they did. made me wonder very much why they were so hated by businesses. i mean paypal says i dont deserve rights.

Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor

now to continue my old thread after setting up a few events. i asked cflsales to cancel my purchase pre shipment and they said how do you cancel a shipment. they got incredibly agitated because i said your supposed to know this as a seller.

this then left me unable to return due to seller policy and paypal chose to refuse to fix this situation instead of assist the situation making things ever so worse. this i consider theft because payapl has the power and the right but refuses to respect me a buyer to fix the situation.

as such im looking to what the community has maybe tried to fix such situations.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.