paypal says "email us", but gives no email.

ferretplague
Contributor
Contributor

good morning,

i am trying to dispute a payment that was made through a guest transaction, and on the page i found re: this issue, paypal says to "email us the details" but gives no email or link to where i can do this.

do you know how i can email them the details?

thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ferretplague,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty contacting PayPal. To send a written message to PayPal with or without an attachment, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. You will have to select the category of the issue, at which point you should have an option to send a message and attach an image if needed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ferretplague,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty contacting PayPal. To send a written message to PayPal with or without an attachment, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. You will have to select the category of the issue, at which point you should have an option to send a message and attach an image if needed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

IVicki77
Be careful because there’s been some scammers sending out those as well so make sure you’re on an official PayPal page. Don’t respond to texts and such asking you to click on links because I can guarantee you’ll get hacked.
Login to Me Too

ferretplague
Contributor
Contributor

thank you. it was legit on the paypal website tho.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.