my refund will take forver

Fxgoat
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i have an issue about a case that i opened after i bought somthing from a seller. i made a payment and his account got a limitation so he didn't ship my product and ask me to open a dispute since he can't issue me a refund, after that i contacted him again to make the refund or escalate the case to paypal he said that he can't now my money is trapped and takes forever to get the refund I'm so worried paypal won't give me my money back any help and can i call the support for fastest refund i need the money asap.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fxgoat 

Open a dispute for non receipt of item and escalate to a claim, if seller does not supply trackable proof of delivery then you should win the claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fxgoat
Contributor
Contributor
When i enter to the case i can see Adjudication reason The seller has provided a full refund to you. I just know how much time takes so i can escalate the case to paypal and how much time takes to get my refund
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fxgoat 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fxgoat
Contributor
Contributor
No it's from my balance account. The thing is the dispute still open even that it marked that the seller issued a full refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.