item not received

sastraun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a portable gym on march 27, and to this day I never received it.  I opened a resolution but paypal closed the case.  what are my options

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Sja2
Contributor
Contributor
My item was delivered week before I order it . How do I dispute this
Login to Me Too

BridgeShop20
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal continues to close my case. They say the transaction was not unauthorised. Originally I did not remember the order and disputed the charge. I later remembered the order. But the problem is that it has been 41/2 months since I ordered and PAID for this item. I contacted PayPal and reported this but they closed this case stating it was not an unauthorised payment. Duh!! It is a “did not receive my order”  deal at this point. It is frustrating and I agree that PayPal is not protecting our orders. They simply accept our payments and do not resolve the issues that develop. They don’t care about us, who without us they don’t stay in business. They view us individually as “little fish” and of little or no value to them if we stop using this service. At least, that’s how it seems to me. I am completely on board to join a class action suit.

Login to Me Too

Riorider

As soon as I ordered I became suspicious - odd looking email addresses for contacting the seller (in my case, it was (supposedly) a Denmark company selling pet products. I received a follow  up email and then no contact for several weeks. I contacted PayPal and warned them that this company appeared to be bogus - thinking that PayPal would challenge the seller but they apparently don't think that's their job to "police" their sellers to ensure they are legit.

So my case was closed because it was "not an unauthorized transaction" - but I never reported it that way, and now that emails sent to the company have bounced (either inactive or bogus) I cannot reopen the case as an "item not received".

My credit card company is looking into the transaction and has temporarily refunded the money (over a $100 USD), but I would think PayPal would want to purge a bogus account. I guess anyone who claims to be a merchant can sign up, receive money, and buyer beware... because PayPal doesn't care.

Login to Me Too

pookiesherlock
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem only there is no documentation from any shipping company that proves delivery was made, only the original receipt from the "store".  I am in agreement with you that PayPal is not supporting their customers.  That was one of the reasons I first signed on to PayPal because of their proven record of backing customers.  Purchases, especially from the Far East, are consistently a problem with delivery and PayPal is aware of this but does nothing.  

Login to Me Too

SDTHOMP47

I WANT IN ALSO. NEVER RECIEVED ITEM BUT THEY GOT THE MONEY. PAYPAL CLOSED THE CASE. HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD WHY YET. THIS IS BULL----.

Login to Me Too

Linsey2012
Contributor
Contributor
I to started a dispute about no receiveing my package, they email back saying they have tracking showing the package was delivered. One I would like to see the tracking, and who they used to ship it. Who as time to play games with money, I shouldn't have used PayPal. My better judgement told me not to do it,now it looks like I'll never get money back or item. I learned my lesson, I won't use pay pal again. I'm closing my account.
Login to Me Too

taken4ride
Contributor
Contributor

I am also Denied Due to seller having a tracking # said delivered to community mailbox. Bullcrap I have a cluster mailbox That is only post office accessible,

Post office has no information of speedpac#, I have a Ringdoorbell that never recorded delivery??? What else Oh yes no one can tell me where delivery ended up???So much for paypal looking out for consumer .

Terry

Login to Me Too

NL65
New Community Member
Me too exactly the same, seller saying it’s beeen delivered when it’s not , pay pal closed case , looks like my monies lost 😡
Login to Me Too

srizvi999
Contributor
Contributor

anyone who got this ever resolved with paypal???

they did the same to me. they closed my case. no phone number to reach. this website is painfully unintuitive. worst decision was to pay with paypal. and that chat service has never anyone. 

Login to Me Too

pookiesherlock
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that PayPal is now hiding behind the pandemic as an excuse for non-responsiveness to its customers.  But this problem was going on long before the virus was in early stages.  If you are interested in a class action participation let me know.  I am contacting an attorney.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.