is 101fitness.shop a legitimate web site

stevefxd
New Community Member

I made a purchase from 101fitness.shop and it was for $78.02 the merchant is Mandihong Int' trading limited. Is this a legitimate merchant? I can not get in touch via email. The invoice reads that the payment will show on my credit card statement as PAYPAL Mandihong

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

xmarkman60
New Community Member

I made a purchase on 1/10/2021 from this same company, only the funds were paid to a Kin Hing Leather.  I was supplied a tracking number that after weeks was delivered over 2300 miles away from my address.  When I initiated a claim on 2/1/2021 for fraud, lo and behold they then provided a new tracking number that was then shipped on 2/2/2021 and supposedly delivered to my front door on 2/4/2021.  After checking around for said package, and reviewing my security camera footage, no package was ever delivered to me.  After contacting UPS about the second tracking number, it was determined to have originated from Amazon and delivered to its rightful owner in my town (which means the two tracking numbers provided where hacked).  This is definitely a scam company.  

Login to Me Too

pshanker
Contributor
Contributor

I live in California, and using my iphone, I purchased Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table for $75.80 on 1/22/21 3:44PM (PST) and there were three things I noticed later on: 

1 - The Order Details at the time of ordering showed the Grand Total amount as $75.80 with Shipping Charges $0, yet the amount deducted from my Paypal account was $87.00 !!!

2 - After receiving the order number and the tracking number for the product, they used USPS tracking number, it was some random address in Minnesota which I had neither mentioned nor ever known of, that the destination address showed up as, when I checked today 2/13/2021. 

3 - The merchant listed is  as " Seller LIQ TRADE LIMITED     <removed> " on my Paypal online account, which is located as per the USPS tracking number some place in China.

I have filed a dispute with Paypal and now pending a response from seller as per Paypal. Will provide an update in 1-2 weeks. 

THIS APPEARS TO BE A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE - SO STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Login to Me Too

Trader78
Contributor
Contributor

The company is a  cooked.  I ordered a weight bench on Jan 12, 2021 for a weight bench.  they sent me a tracking number for a shipment but it went to Chicago.  I live in georgia.  I complained to PayPal several times and they were NO HELP!  Everytime I cntacted PYPAL they will research.

I tried contacting thm and email address was blocke.

I finally got a second weigh bill for the bench but for one pound.  it was not delivered to my house either. 

CROOKS!!!!

THEY OPERATE OUT OF A HOUSE.  

g

Login to Me Too

pshanker
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I finally got a chance to follow up on my earlier posting. On March 02, 2021 (almost 6 weeks later) PAYPAL refunded the faraudulent charge back to my credit card. That website and the merchant is fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

Johnsbl
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchased equipment from this website. I never received any communication from them, only from PayPal when the shipping documents were prepared from Kin Kwun Trading Develop Limited with an email address no one responded to. Only at that time did PayPal pay the $86.00 invoice. I have tried contact asking for delivery status to no avail. I checked the PayPal tracking info and my item was delivered on Jan 28th via USPS to Burlington, WA even though this address is over 50 miles north of me. I followed the tracking number to see the history of shipping from China to San Francisco to Seattle to its delivery to the wrong city. I have started a dispute with PayPal for a refund and am waiting for a response from the seller.

Login to Me Too

Johnsbl
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE: I did finally get 100% refund of my payment to Kin Kwun Trading Develop Limited, but never received a response to my message sent to the email they have on the site.
Login to Me Too

Trader78
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by 101 Fitness and asked Pay Pal for help.   Pay pal was useless! Apparently they do not read the post on their community page about Paypal must think just because 101 Fitness gave them a shipping number means their job is finished.   It is clear that the Paypal researchers do not know what they are doing.  I received two shipping notices.  neither  was delivered to my house.   

Tropicaltrader78

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.