help need think i got scam please

shot215
Contributor
Contributor

hi i buy something from a site and the payment went to a paypal coustmer and they sent me shipping info and the tracking number they sent me is the same tracking number from a different product i order from a whole different website and not using paypal it was a site that had some pay service on there site..... the user name for the paypay seller is ANNA <removed> IS THE SELLER is she a scam? what do i need to do to find out whats going on im new to paypal...is there a phone number i can call to contact paypal someone please help....i saw a reply and it said to open a dispute but i cant because i didnt create a paypal account untill i had a problem so my order with her is not under tranactions, so what do i do????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Blacqenuff
New Community Member

<removed email address> I think I got scammed by whoever this is......i have emailed them 3 or more times and they haven't gotten back with me. The site to order from was Intex authorized reseller...then once I put in my information I was sent a seller of Japanese or Chinese writing with the above email address. I only want my money back. On there the purchase statement it stated money will not be withdrawn from my account until product has been shipped. I received no confirmation on product being shipped.

Login to Me Too

autumnGrl64

I was scammed by a website buikbira.com which now I see isn't available. I had same issue where the seller Brett Frizzell sent UPS tracking info via PayPal and supposedly delivered pkg to me on 7/8/2020. There was no package delivered to my home. I went to local UPS hub to locate the package only to be told the tracking number belonged to an Amazon delivery to someone else in my town. Following PayPal guidelines, I contacted seller by sending email directly to seller and submitted contact form on the website when it was still up. I waited 3 days for them to respond before submitting dispute on 7/10/2020 and today I log on only to learn PayPal closed it 7/11/2020 saying, "The outcome of the case was not in your favor." In the section under "Information provided by Seller" on 7/11/2020 is the exact UPS tracking number PayPal emailed me that I specifically stated in the dispute was not for my delivery. Because PayPal closed the dispute the next day, I'm not able to reopen or escalate to a claim.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.