garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Photini
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how they did it, but the item was never received in spite of what the tracking says.  Somehow the delivery on the tracking information was falsified.  I am home all day, check several times a day for packages as we are older and order many things to be delivered so I know it wasn't on our porch.  The delivery information says it was delivered to the mailbox.  I get everything out of the mailbox everyday and it wasn't in there! I can only assume that in spite of the "delivery" date, it was not delivered.  When I filed the dispute on 13 November, the vendor said that it had been shipped, gave a shipping number, stated that it would take 3-5 days to update the shipping information and 7-10 business days for the item to arrive.  Now suddenly when you check the tracking (which was unavailable when I filed the dispute) it was delivered on 12 November - the day BEFORE I filed the dispute and was told I couldn't get tracking information for 3-5 days!!!!  The dispute was "resolved" because they said the package was delivered, but it was not.  Not on the 12th, not later.  I learned a very valuable lesson here about trust, who I will order from and what form of payment will be used.  And I have to say, that PayPal will no longer be at the top of my list. 

Login to Me Too

Photini
Contributor
Contributor

I have read about so many scams not being stopped by PayPal that I honestly am beginning to think that someone at PayPal is making a bundle on these scams!  Too many people from this company and others are receiving empty boxes to show something was delivered, but PayPal is doing nothing!  In my case, nothing was found in the mailbox or front porch (delivery says mailbox, but I know it wasn't there!)  

Can no longer trust PayPal unless it is a well known and established business.

Perhaps PayPal is a complete fraud, too!

Login to Me Too

oeagleo
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my refund but it wasn't easy.

Here's the message exchanges that I had with PayPal, perhaps it can help someone else.

=-=-=-=-=-=Begin Pasted Quote=-=-=-=-=-=-

I filed a claim for a fraudulent purchase and have been denied. This is a solid Scam, and your "Paypal Protection" states I can be reimbursed, but yet, you denied my claim. I want to know why before contacting outside help. I quote: "If you don't receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn't make, let us know within 60 days, and we've got you covered.If you don't receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn't make, let us know within 60 days, and we've got you covered."

1:01 PM

AA
Thanks for contacting PayPal. My name is Adrianna and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

4:25 PM

- Adrianna

AA
Your claim was denied for an invalid proof of return delivery. That is why it was closed, it was not in regards to us not covering you, we had tried to but we did not get valid information for the case so it was denied.

4:27 PM

- Adrianna

If you, or any of the crew there had taken the time to actually READ my replies, you would have known that this is a scam, and it would have cost me over 50% of the original cost to return the item. This is what the vendor is counting on to simply "let it go, it's not worth it". Please, I know you'll not refund my money, but from this point on, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE the claim.

There are a bunch of people that have been hit with this same scam, and you're further abetting this, and allowing it by your lackadaisical inattentive, rubber stamp attitude. I'm not sure what my next step is, but I'm not going to be ripped off by the likes of some Chinese scam, nor your approval of it!

9:54 AM

TN
Hello Steve. Thank you for contacting PayPal, my name is Tineshan. I am happy to assist you today. I reviewed the case you filed on 8/30/2020 and have decided in your favor. I have issued a refund of $27.97USD to you.

As you paid using PayPal Credit, the amount was refunded to your PayPal Credit account. You can generally expect the refund to appear on your PayPal Credit account within 7-10 business days of the date the merchant processed the refund.

I wanted to make this experience as easy as possible for you, so I hope that helped!

8:58 PM

- Tineshan

Thank you, it's good to finally find someone who will read the resolution request, and see what's going on. If you have a chance, go over to the forums, (there's a link in my previous messages) and see just how big this scam is. Once again, thank you for finally acknowledging this.

10:13 PM

NE
You're welcome! I am glad we were able to get this case resolved for you, and we will certainly have this seller looked into. I appreciate you taking the time to check in with us, and thank you for choosing PayPal. You may click on the "X" or "End Conversation" button to end our session. Enjoy your day!

10:28 AM

- Nicole

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-End Quote=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Login to Me Too

Photini
Contributor
Contributor

This is very helpful!  Thanks so much.

How did you contact them?  I haven't found an email address or way to dispute a closed case.

Login to Me Too

oeagleo
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I sent a response, indicating that I shipped the item back.  Except the tracking number was something like 1234567890.  Eventually, one or both parties realized that was a bogus number, and Paypal replied that they denied my claim because of that.  That's when I lit into them with the exchange I posted. 😄  Seemed to work, at least it did for me. 3 months later, (that equates to $10 a month), but it worked.

Login to Me Too

Paulyyy
Contributor
Contributor
5th Oct I sent $59.59US/$87.07Aus via Paypal. I have a dispute#, but I can't find email address. I will ring Paypal today it is last day dispute is active. Google Garlang Tech I get site warning of scam, I will inform Paypal of this, I can't get a contact via Googl Aust, I hope Paypal can put me in touch, so I can get a refund.
Login to Me Too

glennkenny781gm
Contributor
Contributor

Its a scam been ripped of once again i have a receipt from paypal there using another companies name thats why pay through paypal its meant to be secure payment noone can get in contact with them except companies name there using they have had 100s of email regarding this fraud so paypal a liable cheers Glenn <removed>

Login to Me Too

all_burns
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I have also been scammed.  Does anyone have a phone number for this company?

Login to Me Too

Raysan
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think you can phone them but you can email them Good luck with that.Remember there a con firm.
Login to Me Too

oeagleo
Contributor
Contributor

I think the best thing to do, would be if you ordered from a link on FaceBook, like I did, in the comments section of the ad, put your experience down, mention that it's a scam, and link to this forum.  Maybe even a straight-up post without the product you ordered.  I did that, but apparently it didn't slow the ordering down, they DO offer some attractive stuff, if only you could actually get it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.