garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

GarlandTech
Contributor
Contributor

Latest update from PayPal:

I understand that you feel that way. PayPal is a payment processor that creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.

We do have a process when it comes to investigating a merchant That is through transaction cases filed on the merchant.

The name is different from your business name. We cannot open an account since our security system will not allow it to be checked since The account holder is not giving us permission to open the account.

*So bottom line is they do nothing for scams.
Login to Me Too

GarlandTech
Contributor
Contributor

After spending 5 hours speaking with multiple PayPal reps. THE ONLY RESOLUTION is for you the customers to formally file a dispute: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Please provide them the name "garland Information Technology Co., Ltd." and specific information. Because they have many customer service loop holes that perpetuates this fraud. The only answers I got were that the customers have to file to flag the account. It sounds like many people have. But please formally do this or they will not listen.

We will keep monitoring this, as we hope it is resolved. Best, Garland Technology

Login to Me Too

ADAMCOCLEAN
Invoice ID in160066277179651 Transactions ID7AF87249FA0065526 Transaction made at 9:35:07 PM PDT hi purchase toolbox $31.72 and I was told it has been delivered and it wasn’t
Login to Me Too

Kevstock
Contributor
Contributor

If and when it arrives, you will get a cheap black empty plastic box

Login to Me Too

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

to send it back will cost more than the refund that's how they scam .paypal not safe any more , 

Login to Me Too

GonefishForgood
Contributor
Contributor
I need to the returns address if you have it . I've got 4 plastic boxes to return before 11/08/2020 so I can get a refund .!! 😡😡
Login to Me Too

Any1111
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, it’s about time we did something about this, has anyone reported it to the police? I’m a Lawyer and thinking about starting a class action against PayPal, it is no good doing it against the seller, they are anonymous and we’ll find it hard to track them. PayPal will sit up and listen then! They are aiding and abetting fraudsters here on a massive scale, did anyone get a return address from Garland? I’m suspicious that they aren’t actually based in China...
Login to Me Too

GonefishForgood
Contributor
Contributor

My package has a ship from address in california.
This is a distribution center and I'm sending mine there with delivery tracking and confer nation. :::
Benson
<removed>
City of Industry
California
<removed>.

Login to Me Too

Joy59
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was shipped from the same California address. It was supposed to be a starfish framed mirror but I was sent 5 tiny fake broken starfish instead. They're telling me for a refund to return them to a China address which I'm sure is just another scam so I would lose even more paying the return shipment. When I open the original link where I purchased the item, it redirects me to a different site.

Login to Me Too

GonefishForgood
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in !! With any info please Thanks Dan
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.