dolovebuy.com

dublindave66
New Community Member
hi guys I have just bought something from dolovebuy.com but I have seen reviews that they are just scammers and just take your payment without sending anything, is there anyway you can stop this
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Nicpouch
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered something a month ago from this company and heard nothing. Straight after placing the order I thought something was wrong and asked PayPal to cancel it (it showed as a gift on my Paypal account??). PayPal said they are powerless to stop it.
Login to Me Too

eyallevi
Has anyone received a shipment from them Unfortunately I have not checked the company before and I have fallen for such a thing in the past Is it possible to cancel?
Login to Me Too

Vic91975
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a month ago too, no response to say item had been sent and tried to log into the page to track order and there is no such place. Did you get a refund?
Login to Me Too

morwenna2
Contributor
Contributor
I went on the website and looked but because i have been ripped off before and was suspicious, i didnt buy anything. However then i see a few days later $131 usa is gone from my card. Paypal said it wasnt a unauthorised transaction and wont help me. But it was! I have emailed the dolovebuy emails and they dont show as being sent in my email. So angry!! Lousy thieves. I cant afford this to happen.
Login to Me Too

Nicpouch
Contributor
Contributor
When nothing showed up I put a complaint in to PayPal and got my money back (buyer protection). I had to call them to do this as the site wouldn’t allow it. Hope this helps anyone in same situation.
Login to Me Too

morwenna2
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal refused to help me...
Login to Me Too

Nicpouch
Contributor
Contributor

What was their reason?

You may have to wait to see if anything shows up (it won't). Then after, I think 14 days or something you can claim. That's what I had to do. When you pay via Paypal, you are protected via their Buyer protection scheme.

Login to Me Too

Shifter1
I am having the same problem. Ordered two items and paid for faster shipping. Got no response, tracking info and now no items. Look like they are scammers and paypal is taking money for them. I cant get anyone from paypal to answer the phone. How can I get my money back paypal?
Login to Me Too

venooskhatamian
Contributor
Contributor
I got not my order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.