disput, worry maybe not enough

Gulnara75
Contributor
Contributor

I got used item in a place of new ( I have photos of) and took a contact with internet shop. They said “no problem, just sand it back and u get ur money back”. After 10 days waiting I opened disput at PayPal because I found info in web what we shop cheating customs. I also sent mail to seller via PayPal about hoping to get my money back but still no reaction. Soon disput going to be close, did i do everything or not to win this case?????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gulnara75

Again did you escalate the dispute to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Gulnara75

if you got an item that was listed as (New) but it came Used? did you take pictures? did you keep the pictures? do you have the email conversation? did you call them & spoke? instead? did you get an agreement for a Refund before returning the item? for one you should never Hope that the seller sends you your money back.

if you have proof of everything than Paypal will help lock the sellers account & get your money back right away. but if you spoke to the seller in a phone call? that's (NOT GOOD) words mean NOTHING the seller can only give you the refund if he says it's a refund in (WRITING) 

I hope that Helps friend & hope you get your money back very soon. 10 days is too long. you also have to understand their (return Policy) before you buy anywhere you have to make sure they are (GOOD SELLERS) Honest SELLERS.

Login to Me Too

Gulnara75
Contributor
Contributor
All I have als evidence: 1. Photo’s with traces of use of bag Karl Lagerfeld. 2. E-mail from web shop “approval for return” with all info about order with photo of item , amount, prepaid sticker for sending back, what I get money in 7 days to PayPal account from day they get it back. 3. Return prove with tracking nummer ( so I know a day they got a return item back) My mail to seller in disput was about «I did all my buyer's obligations complete from prepaing to return so I wait for my money back. Do I need to make more steps or just wait??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gulnara75

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim?

Did you send the item back trackable and has it been delivered?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Gulnara75
Contributor
Contributor
All I have als evidence: 1. Photo’s with traces of use of bag Karl Lagerfeld. 2. E-mail from web shop “approval for return” with all info about order with photo of item , amount, prepaid sticker for sending back, what I get money in 7 days to PayPal account from day they get it back. 3. Return prove with tracking nummer ( so I know a day they got a return item back) My mail to seller in disput was about «I did all my buyer's obligations complete from prepaing to return so I wait for my money back. Do I need just wait till disput time is over? Is it enough?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gulnara75

Again did you escalate the dispute to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Gulnara75
Contributor
Contributor
Thank u so much, I just escalate the dispute to a claim. I don’t have any experience with disputs so u show me next step which I needed to do xx
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.