bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

gisele81
Contributor
Contributor

I am still waiting for a resolution and PayPal is doing everything to protect the fraudulent seller.

Seller agreed to refund me when he receives the item back, BUT he provided a fake address. He will say he never got it and will never be refunded. Worse yet, in my the resolution center, it shows "We've received your tracking info," but I haven't shipped anything back and never provided any tracking number! I have asked PayPal why is my account showing this false information, and I they replied saying "you never provided any shipping information." Arghhh! Exactly! I never provided any shipping information, so why does it say the opposite? This is exactly my question!!! 

I am going to take my case to BBB, and then close my account with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Theftisacrime
Contributor
Contributor
I think the BBB complaint I filed is the only reason I got my money refunded to me.
Login to Me Too

bshephard
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is of no help with this problem, and treats it's users as if we are the scammers.  I did just contact my credit card company though, and they said that they will return the money that I spent on this scam.  Credit Card Company is Chase.

Login to Me Too

Alphahorizon

I just received a determination in favor of the business. I am out 70.00 and am taking this case to my credit card company. The business even provided a shipping number which states it had arrived on August 31st. It never arrived. I am extremely disappointed with PayPal on this one.

AVOID BESTONLINESHOP at all costs or you WILL lose money.

Login to Me Too

Tonytone8961
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe PayPal is still allowing this I ordered a Nintendo switch on July 11 and got a plastic phone game handle box empty they told me to return to get refund I asked for a translated address and after a month and a half never got it so they escalated the case and I had to file a report with the FBI and send it to them will I did that and now on September 24 I finally got a refund I don’t know why they allow this especially since to return to China with tracking is 60 dollars PayPal has a program where they will cover 30 dollars of it only after the bogus company receives the empty box bull
Login to Me Too

Kinitia126
The same happened to me this was a Birthday present for my son 169.99 for a Nintendo switch lite they got my money I have requested a refund with pay pal all they tell me is it was shipped I will keep requesting till I get the game system or a refund
Login to Me Too

nhfoos
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund a few weeks ago. I did get fully reimbursed for return shipping and the order. After calling out all the B.S. like the sellers next move with the return, stating the seller is a PayPal insider, having documented package arrival with photos and comparing photos showing what I ordered couldn't possibly fit while making sure the tracking information and thier address was visible, copy and pasting this forum thread through the dispute chat, calling PayPal out for continuing to push out the date of dispute settlement because of tracking etc... I owe everyone here a big thank you for sharing thier experience so I could voice my argument better via PayPal chat. I don't have the time to sit on the phone and wait for a clueless helpline person there is nothing they can do and wait for them to receive the package etc... they know it's a fraud and PayPal is being taken for large sums of money.
Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
I received my refund from paypal the other day for the "bait&switch" nintendo switch I did return the phone case at no charge as well. I marked it refused as obviously a nintendo switch would not fit in a small envelope.
Login to Me Too

Tonytone8961
Contributor
Contributor
Tell them you received a worthless item and they should escalate your case to get your refund probably have to make a report with fbi and screenshot it to show PayPal it’s all online but you get your money back
Login to Me Too

Theftisacrime
Contributor
Contributor
Sign up for USPS informed delivery. You will be able to track the package. If at all possible, catch the mail delivery person before he/she leaves the package in your mailbox. Tell them that you are refusing delivery of the mail piece. They will scan it as."refused" and it will be mailed back to the sender. That's how to get around paying for he return shipment to China. PayPal will close your case once the package tracking shows a status of delivered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.