Zzrays Co.,Ltd ?.

Richardmaguire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am having a problem with<removed>. The company advertised an Electric hydraulic floor jack which I ordered over a month ago paid for with PayPal. Two days ago a small package arrived from this company labelled for Customs declaration as the floor jack I ordered. Inside the package was an empty 8x6 plastic box.Communication with this seller is almost impossible and so I have requested help from PayPal to obtain for me a full refund. On going.

has anyone had bad dealings with this seller if so please contact PayPal to report you experience. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

Diaans
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i got the same emails from them over and over,and paypal does nothing i am so angry and thinking i dont get my money back
Login to Me Too

Polkadotlady
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I have similar emails from them, first they offered me 10% then 20% and now we are at 30%. And yes, they are suggesting that I sale that 99 cents plastic bowl to a friend! Looks like paypal doesn't care either...

Login to Me Too

Mimitoone
Contributor
Contributor
I received the same message. They are good at copy and paste.
Login to Me Too

Marti9
Contributor
Contributor

Me To

I sent for a Halloween projector and received a small jiffy bag with a plastic sheet inside and four sticky fixers.Now unable to contact them

**bleep**

Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 Xmas tree spinner decorating kits, all I recieved was 3 packets of broken Christmas tree baubles with lots of shards of broken metal, no Xmas tree spinners, or markers, after sending an email 1 week ago, the seller has finally emailed me offering 10% if I keep my mouth shut!!! Really, I had already escalated to paypal who have just informed me they have contacted the seller and awaiting there response. It appears there are lots of us have fell victim to this scam!
Login to Me Too

SL010281
Contributor
Contributor
Dear, thay going to agree for a full refund but you will have to send beack the goods you got. This is the method, you see grat thing you buy, you get something that you can buy in dolar shope. And then thay ask to send it beack for full refund. I bilive that most of the people dont do this. I did, PayPal agreed to to give me refund for the amount of the dilivery. I hope that everybody will do this.
Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

Right. I need to eat the shipping for their scam? I don't think so. Another person here posted that they too ordered the step ramp and got a small dog mattress. That was the same scenario with me. No accident here, thats what they do and PayPal doesn't care.

Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
When you reject the offer they come back with 80% offer. When you reject that, they then offer 100% only if you return the goods to China at your expense. And PayPal agree with them.
Login to Me Too

Merrel
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered this and received 6 plain red baubles that were all broken. Received several partial refund offers and then a full offer providing I closed my case with PayPal! PayPal have now said I need to return item to them in China at my expense. Not happy.
Login to Me Too

Calwilso
Contributor
Contributor
I to recieved plain red broken baubles! My last email from zzray offered me 40% and keep the item, or full refund if I return to them, so they can re-sell. My reply how can they sell a broken worthless piece of junk unless of course they going to scam someone else. I've also told them to stop blackmailing me, stop trying to barter with me. Paypal are still reviewing my case!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.