Zzrays Co.,Ltd ?.

Richardmaguire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am having a problem with<removed>. The company advertised an Electric hydraulic floor jack which I ordered over a month ago paid for with PayPal. Two days ago a small package arrived from this company labelled for Customs declaration as the floor jack I ordered. Inside the package was an empty 8x6 plastic box.Communication with this seller is almost impossible and so I have requested help from PayPal to obtain for me a full refund. On going.

has anyone had bad dealings with this seller if so please contact PayPal to report you experience. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SL010281
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam company. I have just send them beack a package in order to get full refund also asked paypal for refund for the amount of the delivery beack to China...hop that get may mony back

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

martinallan
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cat like tray and received a dog bowl which you can buy from the pound shop... I put a claim in with PayPal and every two day I get told to cancel my claim and offers of 25% back if I stop my claim.... But there is no way as they are scammers and I want all my money back... I hope PayPal put a stop to this sort of thing...I rang PayPal yesterday and told them what is happening with this company and told them to look at there site and they will see how many people are being scammed by them...I hope everyone gets there money back as this company needs to learn a very hard lesson about customer care...
Login to Me Too

Bellapiptess

I also ordered a litter tray and got a feeding bowl.  They are definitely scammers.

Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
I also am having trouble with them. I ordered a set of expanding steps to aid my aging dog to get in the car but I received a cheap $5 cushion. They have finally offered me a full refund only if I ship the useless item back to China at my expense and PayPal have agreed with them. Not happy.
Login to Me Too

Misscaroline
Contributor
Contributor
I got done on the dog steps too. PayPal didn’t support your case? That’s very disappointing Are PayPal not aware of all these issues people are having with this company ?
Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously not. You'd think they would read comments in the community. I have decided to cut my loses but I have put a public warning on Facebook to avoid this company. I am very disappointed with PayPal though.
Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

Yes PayPal is aware of this. They're too lazy and crooked to do anything about it.

Login to Me Too

tfh1963
I order a cat liter box got a 99 cent bowl pay pal should be held accountable
Login to Me Too

Diaans
Contributor
Contributor
Me too inordered a drinking fountain for cats and all i get is a stupid pink bowl and a little cat ball toy with a bell in it,paypal told me to send the order retour but i dont know where to send this to and am afraid it will go lost and now paypal say they cant help me!?and i owe this **bleep** company 39 dollars
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I think China  is doing this to all Australians maybe ? 

just a thought

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.