Zhixin Trading Co. Refunded my money

duggie88
Contributor
Contributor

Pay(not your)Pal wanted me to send the canvas bags back and gave me to October 4th to do so and if I gave them a tracking number my case would remain open. I finally found a way to email Pay(not your)Pal and told them that was unacceptable since the scammers sent me the wrong product. Pay(not your)Pal ignored that email and dropped my case on 10/4. (no hep at all) For the last two weeks or so I've been emailing Zhixin every day at least 30 times sometimes as many as sixty. calling them scammers among other things and told them to get rid of me REFUND MY MONEY. They answered my emails two days ago and said they are refunding my money. Pay(not your)Pal also sent me an email about a refund coming (woopy do thanks for nothing) Today I checked my credit card account and the refund was there. That being said if you copy and paste sending fifty emails a day is not that time consuming and I know they can delete them faster than copy/pasting but why not give it a try. Their email address is: Pay(not your)Pal made me remove it or I couldn't post this.

Good Luck

Pay(not your)Pal please don't give me any buttons or stickers for this communication I'm not in grade school. Instead use your time to help your customers get their refund and quit siding with scammers.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.