Zest Ad Limited, Scammer or Not?

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone of you ever got a refund when you filed a dispute against Zest Ad Limited?

They answer your email complaints from three accounts airesponder.com, goodsnmixes.com and resolutionsupport.com.    

They uses https://t.17track.net   After I complained that there is no data showing, I receive a link with data.  The ordered items keep on jumping from one town to the other in California.  Three times diff places and still the status in USPS is still awaiting the item.   Fifteen days after the order was placed, the item is still in California.  According to their advertisement, the product is ready to ship from US.

They Advertised in Facebook.  If so many of us here in Paypal community have this problem, how many more are those who used credit cards?  I always use Paypal because it is good in recouping refunds.   

Again, did anyone of you get refunds?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Duped123 

They do have a # of complaints here. If tracking does not show proof of delivery, PayPal could resolve in your favor. PayPal can sometimes extend the resolution deadline though as arrival can take longer than usual.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RWoody1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought the lifetime warranty for 29.95 free replacement of the product but they're not telling where to send the Drone pro for the repairs or replacement
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.