ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

gadget1961
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I tried to find it got scammed into buying a 98.00 drone which is when I got it was 14.00 one same at Wal-Mart. I have done everything but PayPal keeps on saying it's looking into it okkkk
Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal wont let me reply
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

no none I will never deal with that company again I wish I could find a way to let people know not to deal with this company pay pal seems to protect them for some reason.

Login to Me Too

Deandme
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you. I will never ever use these people again there should always be a way to contact a company you buy from,but with them that's impossible
Login to Me Too

Dashalette34
Contributor
Contributor

I just spoke with the FTC and made a complaint against ZG. They said they need more people to call and complain on this company so they can investigate. Their number is <removed>

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

More people for complaint ? We are over 600... What do they want ?? Silly people ...

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@SERGE11

and......

480 Replies

Login to Me Too

KarlD1
New Community Member

Have same issue with this purchase! Emailed the company 4 times with no response and the day after the sell I knew something was up and not right about it so Have asked PayPal to step in and I am confident PayPal has my best interest in hand and they will support me to get my money back.. It is pretty bad these company's are able to do this out of the country and no one can stop them.. But thanks to PayPal buyer protection it will be handled

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal did nothing but told me to open a dispute with the seller who I can't even mail cause zg have 40 different bogus email addresses ...with no reply...I explained this to pay pal via email and disputes aND they keep coming back with the same automated response...open a dispute with the seller via email....I reckon they may as well be part of the scam ....good luck with your faith in pay pal ..scam associates
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has a benefit from these scammers. Their advertising charge !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.