ZERO support - There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal..

LoK-K
New Community Member

Actually that question is not for you guys, unless you are paid by PayPal for the services THEY SHOULD SUPPORT. Anyway, I had the imprudence to leave good feedback concerning the new PayPal look... but I was terribly wrong. Now the support has been limited even more than before, leaving us to help alone. Wait a minute, am I on paycheck from PayPal??? No, neither you are. I do insist on support from PayPal, preferably more intelligent bot, as even before most of my problems were addressed by morons. Well, I don't mind supporting such kind of people, but I do mind when I'm supported by them. Actually the PayPal's business is the less inflicted by COVID-19, so that is no excuse at all. 

That is not the first time that I remain without any relevant support on the VERY INFORMATIVE message: "

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.", but this time all the clicks and ways to reach any relevant support are blocked. I'll do my best to migrate to other payment platforms, as this support, no, this attitude is already unbearable... Does anybody have good experience with other platforms? AliPay is far better, but I would like to have more options. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SetenityDG
Contributor
Contributor
Helping buyers tipp off sellers , unauthorized transactions ,bogus excuses , lies ... all to collect interest off peoples money Total **bleep**ing rip off
Login to Me Too

yoyaphilippines
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, same here. Horrible "Customer Service" if even any....

They seem just to be good to take your money and "not giving it back" as they are giving you a hard time to collect it.

I am trying to find an International online payment system similar to PayPal but here in the Philippines, we are very limited.

Login to Me Too

Vem1
Contributor
Contributor
Nakuha mo ba yung pera mo? Ako din kc same issue pero wala naman nakalagay sa rrsolution center ko about removing account limitation
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.