Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Stefanieinsd
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> Read those reviews AWFUL!!!

Login to Me Too

Loof
Contributor
Contributor

Call PayPal  It worked for me.  3 calls and I’m getting refunded 

Login to Me Too

JB141
Contributor
Contributor
Same experience and company name very similar. My disappointment is that after Paypal investigated they say I need to return the item at my own cost before I can have the full refund! So I throw more money away in the hope I can some back! Very frustrated.
Login to Me Too

EllenTverin
Contributor
Contributor
Seems like we are many with the same experience of the company. I ordered a table and received an inflatable cushion... After mailing back and forth with them where they at first offered me a 20% refund I contacted PayPal. I sent over the order confirmation, the email exchange and a picture of what they sent me. Within 12 hours I had a refund from PayPal. So by the end of the day my "only" loss was the $15 I had to pay in import charges and VAT.
Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
Was it a green one? I got one too instead of a beach utility truck
Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
Me to! I opened a dispute as I didn’t recieve my order but then a parcel arrived with the correct tracking number but it wasn’t even remotely like my order. Now I have to learn Chinese so I can return the wrong item at my expense to China so I can get my refund! Come on PayPal it’s a scam
Login to Me Too

Loof
Contributor
Contributor

Call PayPal.   Again and again. I got $$ back

Login to Me Too

riesquer
Contributor
Contributor

that is what i did, after giving up trying to contact paypal over the phone, i gave up and contacted American Express (the credit card i used) via email, i attached copies of all conversations with the fraudulent vendor, they immediately refunded pending investigation, yesterday i got an email from them, saying they solved in my favor.

Login to Me Too

Stefanieinsd
Contributor
Contributor
I just got an email from PAYPAL granting me a full refund. I never received anything so maybe that helped my case. I also told them they are promoting a fraudulent company!! Almost 2 months later I got my refund. Good luck guys!
Login to Me Too

sandrabraddick
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal said I cant have my money back as it was delivered but I've had nothing, brought beach wagon 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.