Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

siggy26
Contributor
Contributor

I believe PAYPAL is now owned by CHINA

Login to Me Too

NjP13
Contributor
Contributor
I have recently put in a dispute with PayPal for my item I ordered with this company, as I still haven’t received it. I ordered this back in august. My dispute had been denied due to the item being delivered, however this is not the case I have received no item!! I cannot get hold of the company as the emails keep bouncing so I don’t know who PayPal have been speaking to. I just feel so let down and stupid I ordered something like this, I new it was too good to be true. I honestly doesn’t know what to do from here out!!
Login to Me Too

Nikisway
Contributor
Contributor

Initially my dispute was denied in the seller's favor because they could prove that the item had delivered, but what they sent was so egregiously different than what I ordered. I decided to call paypal and after holding on the phone for about 45 minutes I finally got a human and got my dispute re-opened because I told her I had proof of what I ordered (thankfully I screenshotted my purchase which had a picture of the item) and proof of what they sent with the tracking number they provided. The next day paypal informed me that the seller offered me a full refund, once I return the item, well there's another problem because there is no return address for Yunhan, not even on the internet. So how am I supposed to return the child size inflatable neck pillow? I'll be calling paypal back today to find out how I'm supposed to accomplish this feat. PayPal should do better about honoring their Purchase Protection program.

Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I refused to pay and got a refund
Login to Me Too

busterpenny
Contributor
Contributor

I was also sent a child size inflatable neck pillow instead of the wagon I orders.  The first tracking number they gave me was invalid, emailed them for update with no response.  I then filed a Paypal claim and they immediately replied to then with a different tracking number.   I matched the tracking number to the mysterious inflatable neck pillow I receive from a different named company in China last month and it matched.  I have messages Paypal to re-open claim and no response yet.

Login to Me Too

Obelix2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I ordered a composter from them and received a very cheap nail clipper set not usable instead as I had already an other dispute with another company which was solved in the company’s interest I am not even trying to solve this. Just that I will close my account with PayPal.they seam to not even try to read the emails and understand what it says

Login to Me Too

Stefanieinsd
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up!!! I never received anything. I emailed yunhan several times but they kept asking me what i received. I kept saying NOTHING, i don’t think they were prepared because they’re used to scamming by sending junk and making YOU responsible for it. TELL PAYPAL YOU NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING, SEND THEM SCREENSHOTS OF MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS LIKE THIS. EMAIL YUNHAN, TELL THEM YOU RECEIVED NOTHING. PESTER YUNHAN. PESTER PAYPAL!! THEY DESERVE TO BE HARASSED. Please don’t give up. 🙂 I got my refund because I didn’t give up. It took about 6 weeks or so.
Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
How is this scam still going on? Come on PayPal aren’t you there to protect us from this. Don’t give it ! It took months but u got a refund and I won’t but from adverts on fb ever again!
Login to Me Too

Julze15
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree, don’t give up even if you feel your wasting your time. It becomes a principle matter & it does pay off I got my refund. However I did wait weeks.

Login to Me Too

Nikisway
Contributor
Contributor
You should call PayPal, you may have to be on hold for a while, but it's worth it to get a refund. I just don't understand why PayPal would continue to allow this company to do business under their umbrella.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.