Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Jodiestyron
Contributor
Contributor
I am disgusted with PayPal No help whatsoever
Login to Me Too

Steve-Allan
Contributor
Contributor
Total Scampers. I ordered a table and got some nail clippers. Paypal have now closed my dispute, in favour of the con merchants. Not Happy!!
Login to Me Too

siggy26
Contributor
Contributor

@Steve-Allan  go right to your credit card company and appeal.  Include a screen shot of complaints similar to yours from this forum.  It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Stefanieinsd
Contributor
Contributor
Don't stop, send message to better business bureau and CC: PayPal
Login to Me Too

etan2020
Contributor
Contributor
I followed what’s written on this forum ... at the time it was just 3 pages (and now today 11 pages) ... I requested for 100% full refund ... I made screenshots of my order with the “tracking number” given and the item received in the same “tracking number” of the err item ... which is a neck pillow ... I complained and the con merchant wanted me to mail back to get full refund when it’s their problem for sending me something “not as described” ... I filled out the ic3.gov form ... screen shots everything ... I phoned PayPal hotline so I speak with a representative working in the Philippines call Center ... she told me to send to an email so she can attached all the screenshots of my ic3.gov forms I filled out ... I wrote and said that this company scam and that PayPal and Facebook are part of the problem so we get scammed ... frankly, I still want my 3 in 1 wagon but it’s just too good to be true anyhow ... I followed up and check the resolution timeline and they said a date and then kept e tending by 5 days for three times ... finally, I phoned and spoke with a live representative and told her my issue as well as me monitoring weekly and noticing they kept extending my resolution date (and by the day, I screenshot the too) ... then the representative said I should not hang up and put me on hold ... and this is the most bizarre phone hold I’ve ever experienced ... not background elevator music but a blaring fire alarm sound over the phone ... I endured on hold for over 20 minutes not hanging up ... thank goodness I have “speaker” phone function ... the representative responded and said “ITS IN MY FAVOR” ... and in ten minutes I got my money back ... so for those please DONT GIVE UP ... keep dispute ... you can even screen shot this Forum write up with all the complaints ... I was also prepared to share with the representative about other PayPal victims complaining here on not getting their “3 in 1 wagon” and that we had to mail back neck pillow which the postage cost way more than the amount paid ... also, somewhere in the forum someone found out the company address is like a wrong address so no one will sign off to acknowledge receipt ... so don’t mail the err item back ... you will get double whammy on out of pocket postage plus money paid earlier to the company while they can claim you have never mailed back the item ... anyways ... took a month to resolve this for me ... I acted quickly ... don’t give up guys
Login to Me Too

Dontworrybout
Contributor
Contributor

I also fell for this and got my money back from Paypal, but now I've had to change my password multiple times because someone from China has been trying to hack my Paypal account.  Has to be these scam artists.  

Login to Me Too

Lesw1050
New Community Member
I got **bleep** in the same way! Paypal decided not to refund my $30 also. So **bleep**!!
Login to Me Too

siggy26
Contributor
Contributor

Appeal directly to your credit card linked to PAYPAL.  It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

dk54

I received garbage bags and raised a dispute with PayPal.  I sent PayPal a confirmation of order of what I purchased and photos of the item and package with tracking number that I received. I had contacted the seller twice but had no response. When I looked them up I saw all the complaints over a long period of time and wondered why they are still operating. After I contacted PayPal I received an email from the seller saying what I ordered had been delivered. They quoted the tracking number and said if any issues take it up with the post office. I responded and said PayPal were dealing with it and sent them pics of the garbage bags and the same tracking number. They responded and said to send it back to their address in China and if no damage they will give a full refund. What a scam. PayPal fully refunded me within a couple of days. 

Login to Me Too

BobV8
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the PayPal I’ve dealt with before they deny my claim but give me two badges for joining community lol, 

Yunhan industrial co ltd is a scam and PayPal are allowing them to trade underhand  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.