Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Cld63hook
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure PayPal has one 'convered'. It too me filling a complaint with IC3 for investigating fraud and uploading to PayPal to get PayPal to refund me my money.
Login to Me Too

siggy26
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me!!

Login to Me Too

Loof
Contributor
Contributor

Verify cost to return it.  You’ll be surprised. Then call PayPal...they have category “useless stuff” or something like that.    I was able to get all my $$ back

Login to Me Too

riesquer
Contributor
Contributor

i bought a mini table saw, payed for shipping and received a totally different item (some kind of rubber bag used to open car doors), i started back and forth with emails, first 30% refund, than 50%, 85, i placed a dispute with PayPal, then that they email me with this: 

"Hi,
Thanks for your email. We will issue your refund within 3-5 working days.
The refund will return back to the account you paid for the order.
Please make sure there is no PayPal dispute, or we are unable to arrange the refund.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Have a nice day."
i replied with:
Let me see if i understood, so if i look for PayPal help you will NOT refund? that sounds veeeeery suspicious, its like you care more about your PayPal status than helping me. How fast will you issue a refund if i withdraw the claim?
she doubled down with:
Hi, Sorry, if you initiated a dispute at PayPal, we cannot refund the money. This is the PayPal rule, hope for your understanding. For more information, you can also contact PayPal. If you cancel the dispute, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

what should i do? is it true that this is PayPal rule? should i withdraw? i don´t trust them.

Login to Me Too

Cld63hook
Contributor
Contributor
Do not cancel your dispute. I had the same issue. As recommended I filed a report with IC3, US agency for investigating fraud. I attached a copy of my report to my PayPal complaint. Paypal is now refunding me my money
Login to Me Too

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I find the IC3, US Agency to file a report? Thanks! PayPal should be ASHAMED for allowing this to happen!
Login to Me Too

riesquer
Contributor
Contributor

hello, thanks for your advise, do you have a link to post a complaint at IC3?

Thank you again 

Login to Me Too

riesquer
Contributor
Contributor

s

Since my order is to Mexico, i don´t think the IC3 report will work, however i will place a complaint to American Express with is the Card i used to charge my PayPal purchases, see what happens

Login to Me Too

Swat2
Contributor
Contributor
Total crooks and Paypal are just as bad. Idiots dealing with claims and must be on the make to keep allowing these thieves to continue to operate through what I thought was a safe system. Clearly Yunhan have been outed, so why are Paypal still processing payments to the **bleep**! Am going to cancel my account asap.
Login to Me Too

Rickyzimo

My girlfriend had the same thing happen to her. She bought a 3 in 1 beach cart for $30 and she got a travel neck pillow worth $4. I'm appalled and disgusted that PayPal see everyone getting scammed and they don't help the very people who keep their business running, they should hold the company Yunhan Industrial Co. accountable and block them from scamming anyone else using their service. I'm gonna stop buying online with PayPal since we are going to be risking our money with them, I rather do it by myself.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.