You can't use PayPal anymore

DuncanTyree12
New Community Member

I got the notification "You can't use PayPal anymore."  According to the message that comes with this notification, they think I violated the user agreement. I have read through the user agreement twice now and have not found any rule that I have broken.  Customer services call center is closed, so I have been trying to message them in the email system.  I also tried to talk to them on Facebook, but there are no agents to talk there either.  Does anyone know if there is a way to talk to a person on the phone so I can actually explain my situation to them?  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Satx52
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t get that message but have been trying to dispute a denial of a claim on shoddy merchandise. I have asked thru chat to talk to someone. Now they are ghosting me on chat. Very frustrating!
Login to Me Too

DuncanTyree12
New Community Member

I think the only way to talk to anyone right now is to use the messaging system.  There aren't any live chats right now apparently.  I mainly put my post up to see if anyone knew some secret way to get someone on the phone. @Satx52 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FZ
Contributor
Contributor
I am having same exact issue. Same notification, same problem getting hold of someone. I did not break any rules! This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.