Wrongful Reverse Transaction

Temp20201028
Contributor
Contributor

I had an order I cancelled and I clicked refund in the PayPal transaction. It eventually disappeared from my history and I thought it was all good. A few weeks later I got the money from the transaction. It showed up again in my transactions and the transaction says held and cancelled. The person opened a dispute with their bank as accidental purchase and I'm pretty sure their money was never sent to me as I have no transaction of money being sent to me even though I received it. PayPal also automatically took the money out for the portion of charity I had been donating too for my items I was selling. So from the looks of it it's glitched and the buyer is trying to scam me. As their account is also brand new and non verified. Since I'm the seller I'm the one who gets shafted and support has not helped at all. I provided details and they said to wait 30 days for a decision. After 90 days they send a debt collector but I don't want my credit score to be affected by someone else trying to scam me. Please help 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.