Whynotwhite

Whynotwhite
Is it normal for a seller on eBay to have to furnish receipts for items I am selling?? I am new and just started listing things left over from my garage sale. eBay put a hold on my money Intel I am established seller.this I understand. But why am I being questioned on items I am selling?? I have had my money held for over a week now. eBay has released some of it because the people received there items and no negative feedback. I have spent over $40.00 in shipping costs out of my pocket and now cannot afford to ship more items due to paypal hold. I do not have receipts for items I listed.hsve had them for years. Just do not understand why I am being treated this way.and now have to refund some buyers due to money issues. eBay is happy with me and raised my selling limits. But with all my money being help by PayPal I am at a loss.any answers as to how I can resolve this problem. I have submitted all tracking #s and explained my situation. Yet still holding funds getting flustered. Thx
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.