Where is my money?

Trishabon
Contributor
Contributor
After having a limitation placed on my account with no explanation on 17 October, I received an email on 17th November saying that I could transfer the funds to my bank account... But when I tried, my account is still limited and showing a zero balance. I was hoping that it had been credited to my bank account but sadly it is not. I have been in hospital for 4 weeks and struggling with Internet access on my phone. So WHERE IS MY MONEY?? Every time I send an email query I get the same auto response message!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trishabon

A please would have been nicer but here you go..........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Trishabon
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply... I am sure that you can understand my concern and frustration when I have no idea what actually happened after being with PayPal for a few years... And now I have financial and health issues. I am in the Republic of Ireland so I shall just have to wait until I have phone credit to call them and ask for my money. Your advice is appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@Trishabon

They are based just outside Dublin, why not go knock on the door Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Trishabon
Contributor
Contributor
Ooooh thanks kernowlass! I might just do that. Getting out of hospital tomorrow so I'll do it next week. Great idea. I hope that I can tick the solution box next week.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.