Vendor Rating

fortmichaelc
New Community Member

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor: JIADI CO., LIMITED?

They process payment before product delivery.  

Are the for real, or a scam?

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Lorraelorrae
New Community Member
I ordered shoes early January and haven’t had any correspondence what’s so ever I raised a case in PayPal but keep coming back with they can’t find my order so glad it’s only 17 pounds, I usually check sites before I order but thought it was ok. Annoys me thinking they can scam people for there money. They have till 19 th March to resolve but don’t think this is going to happen
Login to Me Too

mzavilla
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some clothing from these scammers and never received. According to USPS the package was delivered but apparently not to me! The merchant and PayPal have offered no help whatsoever - filed claim with USPS also not that it will do me any good! Lesson learned!
Login to Me Too

Kate96
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased a large toy ball for my grandson March 31. I guessed it might be a fraud and emailed them to ask to cancel my order. The order info stated you could cancel before the item ships for a full refund. They responded and told me the item was already packed up to ship. I figured they must be legit and the item is coming. It never came.
Login to Me Too

Glammy8
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible company. After reading some reviews after I ordered and wanted to cancel the order but was told it was packed and ready to ship. I live in NH they charged me sales tax, which we don’t have. I did get a refund for that but when items arrived and didn’t fit was met with a “did you use our size chart” and a “you’ll need to bear the cost of freight “ I found this to be very off putting. DO NOT order anything from this company.
Login to Me Too

Janoneill
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting for sandels I've bought from jiadi Co. Ltd and beginning to think I won't get them had no email off them but they have taken money
Login to Me Too

Whitewave2
New Community Member
I ordered sandals early April were told they were on way. Cannot track using the number they supplied. I do not think I will ever see this order! They have taken the money. Looking at everyone else's comments this is clearly a scam!
Login to Me Too

Angela642
Contributor
Contributor
I wouldn’t worry you are not missing out!! What you thought were gorgeous sanders are absolute trash!! Try n get your money back instead
Login to Me Too

SueW1952
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me waited well over 2 months. Not leather, not even decent faux leather and when you walk in them they make loud clicking noise so can’t even try to sell them.

Login to Me Too

topbird
Contributor
Contributor
I to ordered the sandals in april17 and nithing yet have put it to PayPal for a refund but no answer yet. Have looked on web and found scam info on this compsny not happy x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.