User Ario Trae, online scam?

Nemi1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered items online, trusted the site as it took PayPal. Spent nearly $49 and was sent an item that was not the items I ordered. Contacted the company was told I could keep the shoe horn and they'd give me a 25%refund. I said categorically no and opened a case. I'm now being told to send the item back to China with tracking and once receipt has been confirmed they'll refund me. The item has a UK addressed returns label. Ecx UK, Abbeygate House. I have the feeling this is a scam. Help?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Jeffo1213

I just got sent something through the post (a Micro SD card) which was not what I ordered - I can't remember what I

actually ordered now but as above, it was paid for using Paypal on a website (or even Facebook).

Any ideas what to do?

Jeff

Login to Me Too

Ajizil_kh3
Contributor
Contributor
I can help you Please contact me
Login to Me Too

Jeffo1213

OK so what do I have to do?

Jeff

Login to Me Too

Ajizil_kh3
Contributor
Contributor
Lacak pengiriman
Login to Me Too

Ajizil_kh3
Contributor
Contributor
Contact you buyer
Login to Me Too

Jeffo1213

I am the buyer!

Login to Me Too

Ajizil_kh3
Contributor
Contributor
Tanyakan dengan jasa pengiriman anda. Atau cek nomer pengiriman anda. Bila sudah diterima ,pilih di paypal tentang barang sudah dikirim
Login to Me Too

Ajizil_kh3
Contributor
Contributor
Tanyakan ke penjual barang yang anda beli , lebih jelas kontak penjual dengan email
Login to Me Too

YoungEdd
Contributor
Contributor

It is their MO to send a useless item after you have paid for a dearer item then they can show tracking and received and you have no case with PayPal. It is up to PayPal to rectifier this SCAM 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.