Unknown payment

Emmanic43
Contributor
Contributor

Hi l had a payment taken by pay pal l can't think what it's for. I called the customer service line got just voice activationwas unable to help. Called my bank they can't help. Tried emailing but it doesn't gall under any of the present categories. How can l find out where this money has gone please ?? It's £49!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Emmanic43

If you click on the transaction in your paypal account then there would be more info plus the sellers email address on that 'details' page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Emmanic43

Is it showing in your Paypal account or just your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Emmanic43
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks. It shows in my pay pal account as a payment buut not who it is to and on my bank statement as pay pal transaction. It may well be something l have forgotten but l need to find out who the payment is to? Thanks
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Emmanic43

If you click on the transaction in your paypal account then there would be more info plus the sellers email address on that 'details' page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ispy
New Community Member

I have just seen a payment come out of my bank account which says Paypal $17.99 (retail & personal).  It has directly come out of my bank account and does not appear in my paypal list of recent activity.  What could this be related to?  Whenever I use paypal to purchase anything I have my Visa card linked to my account for payments.  Hoping someone has some answers here.  Thanks in advance.

@kernowlass wrote:

@Emmanic43

Login to Me Too

ispy
New Community Member

Just my bank account!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.