Unfair account suspension

Cocco18920
New Community Member
Has anybody else had theirs and their partners accounts suspended due to a using PayPal as it's meant to be ie; getting our money back from scammers? My account has now been put back into suspension for something it was taken out of suspension for 6 years ago, that's their excuse anyway. They suspended my partners account because it shared the same bank account details, we share an account, so she no longer has PayPal either. I spoke with someone a few months back to rectify all this and was assured it was all ok and everything was reinstated as it was, went to use it and it says both our accounts are still suspended. We literally used them to get money back from scammers, what kind of messed up system punishes people for using it for what it's intended. Side note: no we did not make an abnormal amount of refund requests, furthermore we were refunded by a seller without notice out of their good will as a package was taken at customs.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.