Unfair Case Closure

Maddie-111
New Community Member

I wish to make a formal complaint against a seller as my dispute case has been closed due to the seller providing a shipping tracking number. This is a ridiculous reason to close my case as I HAVE NOT received this item! Can I see proof of me having received it? Can I see where I signed for it? This seller is a fraud and needs to be investigated! I will be informing my bank of this and their fraud department. I purchase a lot of items through PayPal for a reason but on this occasion I've been let down very badly. I've rarely had any issues with any other seller as you will see from my account. I purchased this item on 20th March and NEVER received it. I've requested a refund from the seller several times (I have proof of this). I was promised this within 15 days and it's now nearly 6 weeks later! This is a total joke! Now paypal has closed the case because the seller provided a tracking number! He also provided me with 2 tracking numbers both are invalid! Also I was asked to pay an additional £35 for a customised product despite having it included on his ebay listing. This seller has already been complained to Ebay. I've now lost £255 and I still have no item! I need advice on what's my next step regarding my refund? What legal action can i take? Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.