Unauthorized preapproved payment.

amokduke
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I brought software from MyCommerce Share-it, an authorized reseller of MINITOOL SOFTWARE LIMITED. It is a Partition Wizard which I only intend for one-time use last year.

I received an email two days ago stating that my subscription is due for renewal and they charged me for another year. I was shocked and immediately login to myCommerce website link in the email; and surprise to find that the software order is not available for me to view. There are other software which I brought and I can get details of. But not this subscription.

Now I am stuck. This software is just going to charge me yearly till I die and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I raised a ticket in the resolution centre but it was "automatically" resolved with a canned message that the transaction is authorized. 

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amokduke 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amokduke
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! I just checked, it is in the inactive part of the management of automatic payment. The description say either I have disable it or there is no payment due. So... Everything is okay? I will not be charged next year?
Login to Me Too

amokduke
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks @kernowlass I just checked, it is in the inactive part of the management of automatic payment. The description say either I have disable it or there is no payment due. So... Everything is okay? I will not be charged next year?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.