Unauthorized charges?!!

Jferguson467
New Community Member
This afternoon, April 17th, around 130 PM I received a notification on my phone saying my PayPal account was charged $62.99 at a Days Inn Hotel near the local area I'm currently living in. With the Corona pandemic going on, I've been unable to reach one single Pay Pal customer service agent up to this point, all day I've failed to get any sort of answers or resolution to this problem. I tried disputing it through the paypal website and it said I wasn't able to dispute that sort of transaction. I've left multiple messages through the message center but still have heard nothing back. I tried calling that particular hotel and they are acting like no such transaction took place there today or at all period. I'm getting really frustrated and I need my money desperately as I'm currently homeless and facing several other hardships so this was literally the VERY LAST thing that I needed to happen to me. If ANYONE at ALL has any sort of helpful advice for me that I could attempt or try, I'd greatly appreciate it. Looking forward to hopefully hearing back from someone, fingers crossed! Thanks again! Jessica
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.