Unable to Upload Additional Information

jaydelagracia
Contributor
Contributor
Please Help me with regards with Limitation issue.
Hello After I click the "Confirm Your Identity" button It's always giving me this page says "We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days." but it's more than a week now and nothing is happening I've already try sending them via email and they provided me a reply with a link but still that link giving me the same page with the same message I think the one who reply me on email is a robot I've already email 5x to explain what is happening to the link that they are providing.  Where should i upload the additional Documents that they are requesting?
Please Help me. I need to fix the limitation immediately Thank you.

Capture7.jpg
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jaydelagracia

You just have to wait, it can be days / weeks / months dependent on when they get around to it and if they accept what you sent.

You could always phone for an update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jaydelagracia
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass They just send an email to send additional documents but how may i send it if the link that they provide is giving me that message?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jaydelagracia

ok sorry thought you had provided the info, in that case i would contact customer services and ask them.

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jaydelagracia
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass I've already try to send them email but they are replying me with the same message.

and I've try also to message via facebook and twitter but still up to now i don't have received any reply yet. 😞

I really need to fix this immediately i need to pay my bills :'(

Login to Me Too

jaydelagracia
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Is there any link to upload the documents that they requested?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.