UNREPUTABLE RUG DEALER

JRG222
New Community Member

Help... I ordered a large 10'x14' rug from a dealer in India 23 days ago.  The rug has not arrived.  The case sent to PayPal resolution following receipt of a bogus tracking number from the seller 10 days ago at which time I asked for a refund.  

Seven days ago a second tracking number for a pickup was sent.   But the dimensions and noted weight were 1/3 of what I ordered.  The seller claims that he didn't understand (even though he created the label) and swore that it was still the 10'x14' rug being sent.   A week passed, and two days ago the item was picked up and process by FEDEX.  However, the weight and dimensions remain 1/3 those of my order.  Again today I notified the seller asking for a refund.  

I can't get ahold of the resolution department for answers... and the payday operators don't have consistent responses.  I have contacted my credit card company regarding the issue who has given me a temporary credit and will escalate with PayPal in three days.  

Questions... What do I do when the bad package comes?  PayPal has been unresponsive in the resolution.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.