Twitch tips paypal limit

BuseShakir
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
I'm a twitch streamer and getting tips via streamlambs platform connector to paypal to recieve the money.
Today i got limited for no reason i check the rules i didn't get no problem i have verified bank account + My ID and i do everything correct
paypal limited me for no reason obviously my account is from 2 weeks and i have proof's from my of every transaction how i recieved via the streamlambs donation button i want to ask PayPal to they remove my limit because i don't see a problem with that to my viewers when i play games to sent me tips to my account i didn't get report to any transaction and i'm correct and verified,  if someone from here to tell me and help me how i can fixed i will appreciate it because i didn't do nothing wrong,  i hope to get remove to my PayPal Limit thanks.Greetings

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LinkedinM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @BuseShakir 

Your limitation could be for many reasons. The best think you can do is try to resolve in the resolution center. I have the help article here for you: Remove a limitation 

I hope the above is of use

****If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!****

Login to Me Too

BuseShakir
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. 
I already do that  now i waiting a review and to they remove my limit to start working again, thanks for the help.Grettings, Buse.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.