Trying to find a class action against PayPal

elizabethporter
Contributor
Contributor
I had a refund through PayPal for selling on eBay PayPal started taking my money from sales and not telling me where they had apply them I assumed and correctly that it was for the refund so I Edition Lee transfer $204 from my bank account on March 29th 2018 to settle the deal which they take my money and hold cuz the reef turn hasn't even been shipped yet and get the interest on my money but I don't like that they turn around the same day and draft my account for the refund of $297 which then includes their fee and I also noticed that their money isn't sitting in an account for refund the money sitting in the bank drawing interest I'm an honest seller and I gave her a refund on a no-refund purchase so when contacted PayPal because of second draft cause me to overdraw my account it was too bad it'll take 3 to 4 business days for me to get my money it was stolen basically if anyone out there please let me know this is the third time PayPal has done some crooked money transactions with me praying for a class action laws
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.