Trying to claim a refund from Nzpruzl

mik999
New Community Member

after using paypal to purchase 2 LED multicolour vertival lamps costing $43.90 from a company in china called Nzpruzl i recieved my tracked post 8 weeks later. i was suprised and upset to see id be sent a cheap £1 plastic digital thermometre. after some research i discovered i was not alone in being scammed by this company . many others where scammed and recieved similar cheap products instead of the lamps they paid for. 

i contacted company who offered me a 30% refund . thats when i opened up a case with paypal . paypal are now requesting that in order for me to get a full refund i should sent the item back to china from the UK via tracked international postage at a cost of £30. 

Nzpruzl are clearly a scam company who have scammed thousands of people and it is well documented so why are paypal requesting i first return a $1 item to a scam comany in china at a cost of £30 ? A scam company is clearly not going to refund me my $43.90 so i refuse to spend  £30 more on tracked P&P to china. i have until may 6th 2021 to reply to paypal with the postage tracking information. can anyone here offer advice as to help me to explain to paypal that Nzpruzl are a scam company.. thanks

Mike

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.