Totally frustrated with how to respond with a resolution center decision

Klingon_warbird
New Community Member

Sent this message this morning:

This is the third message I have sent concerning this issue claim PP-D-80122410 in the messaging area, I tried to reply to the reminder email with the below mail that bounced back I tried to send this below message in a complaints message, that was word count restricted to abour 10% of my below message and I have tried to reply to this case in the resolution center but I don't find any way or link to be able to to that (even if your reminder email tells me to do that!!!), I can't seem to call and my previous 2 messages seem to be ignored and to top it all the end date is fast approaching. Please read the below: Good morning, To be honest I have found this process very frustrating, To me this case is very clear, I order an item and was shipping something else which is far cheaper and in the end the decision is, its me that is out of pocket due to I pay for the shipping_ How can this be correct. Also, with this decision I can not find a way to reply in the resolution centre. I have tried to write to you via message (more than once) concerning this case but that seems to be ignored. Today I get an email saying I must respond by the 4th Oct, respond where???? I see no possible way to respond to this case in the resolution centre?? You write: “” To send us your information, go to the Resolution Center. Click the Case ID under Resolution Center cases. Click Upload file under Case actions you can take, and then follow the instructions to upload the files.”” But I see no.... “CASE ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE or “UPLOAD FILE”” when I click on the “CASE ID” This case has dragged on for what I believe is a simple “seller trying it on” you have in the past been very fair and I for one have felt very secure using your service but this has really shook me up a little as I thought this would be an open a shut case. To me it is simple the seller should refund my money or ship me the right item and send me a return shipping label paid by him to ship this item (which is 30% of the value of the item I ordered. How can this case be anything else?? I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Very best regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.