Total run around - false information regarding a negative balance on my account

hratliff12345
Contributor
Contributor

I am extremely upset with Paypal.  I receive an email stating that the only credit I received through PayPal which went to my credit card was supposed credited twice.  The amount owed back is over $2000.  I keep getting different stories from customer service.  One story was that there is another credit coming through on September 25th.  After following up with my credit card company and the merchant, neither one of them are aware of an additional credit.  When I called again today, it was another story.  My credit card was credited twice.  I provided the date of the only credit I received.  The lady I spoke with in customer service said, it was twice and she saw another date but could not provide it to me.  When I asked if I could upload my bank statement that provided that only credit I received, I got the run around but then was given a false PayPal upload link.  The lady supposedly opened up a new ticket regarding my concern but when I called to confirm my ticket, it didn't exist and I was sent to another link to upload my bank statement which lead me to another dead end.  After searching the web to upload my document, I finally found a link that worked after someone on Paypal had the same issue.  I keep getting the run around and now I may need to seek legal action on this because I keep getting different stories from everyone that I talked to. It seems fraudulent and Paypal is trying to pull something.  I will be posting this thread on facebook because people need to know how dishonest Paypal is and they are not out to help the customer.  It's unfortunate, because I've been using Paypal for years.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.