Three kingdoms technology co limited

Auntrita777
Contributor
Contributor

Although these ripoffs did send me a raft it's a child's raft nowhere near more than $4 here I ordered a motorized pool lounge waited 56 days finally got this child's raft please PayPal give me back all of my money this thing is torn up and it's a child's raft. I see this is a scam that they've been pulling because there are many people that have ordered from this company and not received what they're supposed to receive PayPal you're aware of this please help us return our money I'm not sending this piece of crap back so I want all of my money.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Toma4198765
Contributor
Contributor
But I never received an alternate product. T
Login to Me Too

gph59
Contributor
Contributor

if you never received anything then the PayPal dispute process should find in your favor and you should get full refund.

Login to Me Too

dlfif
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

same swindle for me; hopefully I have juste been refund by Paypal (thanks a lot). I stated that I never received what I had been promised.
This company (Three Kingdoms Technology) should be banned from all market-places, as their behavior is now well known.

Login to Me Too

ellfin
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered the raft and immediately sent a not to Paypal when I realized it was a scam.

Opened a dispute that Paypal denied as it was too soon.

Opened a 2nd dispute and even though there is a tracking number the item has apparently gone back and forth from China to Canada about 40 times. Pool season way over. In searching I see many others with issues.

Company is a scam for sure. 
Paypal keeps on putting of the resolution.

It' only 29 but I used PP because they are supposed to protect me

LOL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.