Three kingdoms technology co limited

Auntrita777
Contributor
Contributor

Although these ripoffs did send me a raft it's a child's raft nowhere near more than $4 here I ordered a motorized pool lounge waited 56 days finally got this child's raft please PayPal give me back all of my money this thing is torn up and it's a child's raft. I see this is a scam that they've been pulling because there are many people that have ordered from this company and not received what they're supposed to receive PayPal you're aware of this please help us return our money I'm not sending this piece of crap back so I want all of my money.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is shopping technology ltd.  same thing fraud and scams.  Paypal being useless.  going to www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk 

Login to Me Too

bluelennox
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get paypal to refund for either no goods or crap good  from Three Kingdoms?

Login to Me Too

HollyProbyn

Not yet, they closed the case so I've opened another one. 

Login to Me Too

PaulJ53
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal should stop processing payments to this merchant and manage our refunds. Paypal needs to protect their customers when something this obviously a scam is reported by multiple people.  As individuals, there is little we can do practically to resolve an international scam.  But the resources of a huge company like PayPal should be all over this on behalf of their customers that fuel their growth and profits.  Time to step up PP!

Login to Me Too

Choctaw1
Contributor
Contributor

I made the same mistake. You would think Paypal would stand behind the sellers and honor any discrepancies. Seller is well versed in waiting till disputes expire giving just enough information to make you think you getting your order only after allotted time has expired does order arrives and Paypal is off the hook. To me Paypal should red flag this and all companies that do this type of transactions and not allow this type of practice. Come On PayPal protect your customers from this type of fraudulent behavior

Login to Me Too

gph59
Contributor
Contributor

I find it amazing that this company is defrauding so many honest PayPal buyers - please note this is their scam:

1 - you order something and they always send a cheap pink pool float probably worth $1USD

2- the first time you contact them they offer 20% refund and blame COVID; 2nd time you contact them they offer 30% refund and add other excuses; 3rd time you contact them they offer 40% refund and say its their LAST offer versus disputing to PayPal.  They correctly denote that PayPal will back them as you will need to ship back the $1USD float to a bogus address in China (and pay extra for tracking) which costs MORE than what you originally paid in order to get a FULL refund.

3 - you decline their offer of 40% (which even if they refund this amount they net a tidy profit - their SCAM) and then escalate your case to PayPal

4 - after a couple of weeks payPal emails you saying that you get a FULL refund BUT first you must mail the $1USD pink float back to the company and provide a tracking number which according to the USPS is around $36 - $40 USD.  And on top of this you only have 10 days to ship and the address the company gives you is bogus!

I finally got PayPal to rule in my favor today and was issued a FULL refund without having to send back the $1USD pink float.  As PayPal makes it nearly impossible to send emails or contact their customer support folks, I started getting names (linked) of payPal senior managers and leadership and sending them very professional emails outlining this criminal behaviors until one of them finally cared enough to take action!  Please do not let this seller win and take your money! Also see .... https://consumerist.com/2008/06/06/all-the-secret-paypalebay-email-addresses-and-phone-numbers-you-c... 

Login to Me Too

luv2shop1
Contributor
Contributor

file a claim with BBB, I got a full refund.  Good Luck!!!

Login to Me Too

Toma4198765
Contributor
Contributor
So from reading this dispute page, PayPal never responds?
Login to Me Too

gph59
Contributor
Contributor

They DO respond however due to a loophole PayPal finds for the Seller as the Seller has sent you a product albeit the wrong product.  This gives the seller the right to say it was a mistake and request that you mail back the wrong product back to China with tracking number which will cost you way more than what you paid for the original product.  The Seller assumes once you go to the post office and discover this cost that you will walk away from what you originally paid.  And at this point PayPal has ruled that you get a full refund BUT only after you return the worthless product that the Seller sent you by "mistake".  It's such a total scam!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.