Think I've been scammed.

Andybhoy
Contributor
Contributor

Made a payment to bellenice.com for star wars figurines for my kids, made payment, money gone through. I received email back but its in Chinese. I quickly read some reviews and checked scam doc rating and they were all bad. When I think about it the price was too good for what looked like a top quality product. Ive only started using PayPal and I'd like to know how I go about canceling payment. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Maitreya7x13
Contributor
Contributor
I filled a complaint and someone replied to offer me $13 less than half of what I paid saying I must have clicked on the wrong thing. I said my husband, nephew and son all saw the add and what I was purchasing and I denied it. PayPal got back and said they refunded my account! 😄👍🏽 You should file a complaint. Don’t let these scammers win.
Login to Me Too

Dontack
Contributor
Contributor
The company Bellanice reached out to me and told me that what i recieved was consistant with what they advertised. I told them They sent me a disappointment! They said they would look into it. Anyways, i settled for half of my money owed, i got to keep the fake item they sent and i closed my case through PayPal. Then i took to social media to decribe my experience as a warning to others.
Login to Me Too

Janine9082
Contributor
Contributor
I know ive been scammed the item I ordered or not ordered as the case maybe turned up today fumming is not the word it was nothing like the Harry Potter glitter ball I thought I’d ordered and what they sent I would’ve never have paid 35 usd for utter tatt . I’ve now open a dispute against them for false advertising
Login to Me Too

HoodK

I know you have been scammed as I've also been had, the rubbish they sent in no way resembles what they advertised. I received the equivalent of a happy meal toy, a far cry from the model they advertised. Interestingly when I challenged PayPal about the fact they were enabling the scam, they said they had no record of a pattern of fraud being carried out by the seller. Yet I find this thread where at least 22 other people say they have had the same or similar experiences. I won't be letting this matter rest as I'm being forced to send the junk back to China to get a refund!   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.