The recipient has exceeded the receiving limit

jaguart1
Contributor
Contributor

I am from India

Account type: Personal

Available Balance: $0.00

Today when one of my client try to send my $117 from USA, They got error like "We can’t complete this transaction. The recipient has exceeded the receiving limit and must provide more info to lift the limit".

I am using this Paypal account since 2015, to further check i went to "Resolution Center" and i found no opened cases at all. What  could be the problem? Even i checked my account limitation and there is no limitation to transfer and receive funds. 

This is an normal error from Paypal and let i leave to solve by itself? and do i need to concern about this problem? 

Today i got a mail from Paypal

Subject:  Here's what you can do with your PayPal account

Congratulations on successfully creating your PayPal account.

1. You can use your account to shop across 19 million stores across the globe in a safe and secure manner.

2. With us, you can enjoy benefits of a seamless and frictionless payments experience along with a 180-days refund period, Free return shipping amongst others.

3. If you are a freelancer or have a business, we help you receive your payments in a timely manner from across the globe.

To receive payments, you have to complete a few additional verification steps. Upgrade your account to a business account by clicking here.

Why i received this mail?  I never created paypal account yesterday and i using paypal from 2015, do i need to upgrade my account to business account? I receiving like $2000 per month and sending around $200 per month.

Really confused what to do? 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.