The "Yunhan Syndrome"

JohnGaff
Contributor
Contributor
Enough is enough! It is time that PayPal did the honerable thing and revisited ALL the Yuhan closed cases and used some of their massive proffits to reimburse ALL their Yuhan customers. Also show that they have made some effort to have them prosecuted for fraud. Have Yunhan PayPal accounts been frozen? If not maybe it is time for the PayPal Community to show some solidarity and organise a mass boycott of PayPal. E E
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnGaff 

OR just don't buy from these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Companies that paypal stop from using their services in China just start over with a different website / name.

So the best thing is to read up on buyer protection and risk assess your own transactions. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JohnGaff
Contributor
Contributor
Typical "Cop out!" response from PayPal 😎
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.